wanna ride, sunnyboy?

2010. augusztus 10. 20:49 Bejegyezte: gwen
csak mondom...

interlude of insanity.

"...-He called, but suddenly he was so far away. So very, very far. Morton even tried to chase me, though nothing could catch a man running away from his own imminent doom. I was on my own, like fate had willed.

Whitewashed. Everything was incomprehensible, and my body was running on pure instinct. Streets flashed by, feet twisted in sidewalk cracks, and cries came from an unaware mouth. It was the closest madness would ever come, and it was all a blurring fury.

Somewhere I fell and scraped my hands, but just like a dying animal, I didn’t care.

Some cars had dead passengers, making the nightmare even more real. To my insane mind it seemed as if they were grinning, which pushed me into a terrified bolt for my life.

Wanna ride, sunnyboy?

I screamed.

They were all coming for me now, coming with their rotting hands and maggot-filled mouths, ready to drag me down forever. My ghosts refused to go away, and refused to let me forget that I was completely alone. I would wander forever, as the stars had written. Downcast in my shame. Unable to live, but unwilling to die.

Businesses blurred into suburbia. My wretched limbs burned with a fire that would never go away, and my mind raced in illogical, mad leaps. They were gaining on me, their stench just under my nose.

The partially insane man that was me cried out, feeling their cold hands grasping for my limbs.

Mere minutes passed, and limbs quaked with a tremor I had never felt before. But they were still gaining. I couldn’t let them beat me.

Suddenly a dead man was right by my feet, grinning at me with his freshly-deceased face. He beckoned for me to come, and suddenly my face hit the pavement with searing pain.

Come with us, coward, they hissed, voices sounding like twisted snakes.

I screamed over and over as the dead overtook me, and all breath left my body. That was when my life escaped from my wretched fingers and fell into theirs. They knew it was no use, and I could hear them singing the words welcome to the dead parade through decayed vocal chords.

It was then that I truly understood that I had lost.

Instants later all breath left my body, with no intentions of coming back."


Nem volt szívem föltenni a magyar, fordított verziót.
Kegyetlen, hm? Még kegyetlenebb lenne, ha ismernéd az előző részeket. Főleg az ez előttit. Brutális.
wohaaa.
Esküszöm felkutatom ezt a csajt. Talán valahol az volt, hogy kanadai... az jó. Az úgyis az egyik legkedvencebb helyem a világon.
Kezd a példaképemmé válni. :P
De komolyan. Annyira hitelesen és élethűen leír mindent, én nem vagyok az a látványosan elérzékenyülős fajta, de amikor két ilyen rész elolvasása után remegni kezd a kezem is, akkor az már eredménynek számít.
Na jó, csak ennyi lett volna.
Megyek Szigetre. Mondtam már? xD
w.o.r. volt amúgy. Mármint az előző. Az idézett rész.

Csak hogy legyen valami szerelmetesebb is... ooolyan Battle Royale hangulatú ez a klip. :D nem tudom pontosan megmondani, miért. Talán amiatt, hogy meg vannak számozva.

Nekem is pont ilyen matrózblúzom van, beee :P Már alig várom az évnyitót, hogy hordhassam. ^^ olyan leszek, mint Chibi. Bemegyek ugyanilyen hajjal. Mondjuk az enyém jóval hosszabb, de majd megoldom valahogy. xD
Amúgy nem értem, hogy lehet a matrózt nem szeretni. Én imádom. :D
új TBM album szeptemberben. pont a Placebo koncert előtti napon. woo :D

0 Response to "wanna ride, sunnyboy?"